Rental and Leasing Policies
THE FOLLOWING POLICIES ARE ESTABLISHED TO ENSURE THAT ALL PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS PROCESSED BY RICHEY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WILL BE TREATED EQUALLY.
An incomplete application will not be considered and you MUST view the property before applying!
- Each person 18 years of age or older must complete and sign a separate application.
- If a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must also complete and sign an application. The acceptance of a co-signer is not normal policy and is subject to individual approval or denial by Richey Property Management, LLC., and the property owner.
- To be processed and considered, a $45.00 non-refundable processing fee must accompany all applications. If your application is not processed, this $45.00 processing fee will be refunded.
- The applications will not be considered with missing or false information.
- All property requests must be submitted with application in writing.
- $45.00 Processing Fee(s) — per applicant 18 years of age or older.
- Richey Property Management, LLC., will obtain a credit report for each applicant and co-signer 18 years of age or older.
- Reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted.
- Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable, on a case-by-case basis with property owner approval.
- In order to protect your private financial and credit information we do not release copies of credit reports.
- Applicant’s gross monthly income must be three times the amount of the monthly rent.
- Income will be verified from copies of the prior month’s pay stubs provided with the application or by calls to the employer. (One pay stub if it shows year to date (YTD) income.)
- Self-employed applicants must provide their most recent tax return and 3 months bank statements. Name and Account number must be printed on the statements.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- Government Issued Photo ID must be provided at the time lease/rental agreement is signed.
CONDITION OF MOVE-IN
- Lease Documents MUST be signed within 48 hours of application approval.
- (Property will remain on the market until the documents are signed)
- Hours for lease signing are Monday through Friday, between 9:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M., and Saturday by appointment only.
- All Move-In Funds are to Richey Property Management, LLC., before keys are provided. No exceptions.
Rental application instructions and checklist
Your application will not be processed and will be returned to you without the correct funds and all documentation.
If you feel you are qualified to apply for the property after reading the Rental/Lease Policies, please follow this checklist and submit:
- Fill Out the Attached Application Completely and Legibly — Each person 18 years of age or older must submit a separate application. Emancipated minors must fill out an application. One person per application, please.
- Include a Check for $45.00 for Each Applicant — Each person 18 years or older that will be residing in the property needs to fill out an application. Including married and unmarried people. This fee is non-refundable! (Refundable only if application is not processed).
- Attach Employment Documentation —
- If employed, you will need to submit a copy of your last year’s W-2, or your 2 (two) most recent pay stubs (or 1 (one) if it includes YTD income).
- If self-employed, you will need to submit your most recent tax return and 3 months bank statements. Name and Account number must be printed on the statements.
- All income documentation must be verifiable in writing, and must include valid telephone numbers to verbally verify all income.
- Attach a Copy of a Government Issued Photo ID — ID must be provided after acceptance. Acceptable forms of ID include Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.
You may stop by our office to turn in your completed application with your checks and supporting documentation. Or, you may fax/email your application to our office. If you choose to fax or email your application you must submit all application and holding fees by mail or in person by visiting www.richeypm.com for your application to be complete.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 703-463-9715.
Thank you for your Application!
Download Our Application Packet
RPM Rental Application & Instructions.pdf (270.2 KiB, 273 hits)
Rental_Application_Release_Form.pdf (36.7 KiB, 239 hits)
Move In Procedures
Get a list of your local utility companies
Local_Services_and_Utilities.pdf (349.8 KiB, 297 hits)