We want you to have a great living experience in your home and we provide a variety of services to make sure your home is taken care of, issues are attended to in a timely manner and paying your rent is easy.
We welcome current and potential residents can find out what you need in our Tenant Section. Whether you are applying for your next home, or settling into your existing one, Richey Property Management is always available to support you by providing helpful information.
If you are a current tenant simply sign into your online Tenant Portal to access important documents, leases/addendum’s, and other information. You can also contact your property manager and submit work orders through this portal. We strive to make you residency pleasant. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, call us anytime at 703-463-9715.
If you are looking to rent one of our properties, our Tenant section contains our rental application and policies, local vendors and area events and attractions. We’ve also included a local utility contact list for your convenience.
When you are a Richey Property Management tenant:
- Avoid any late fees by paying your rent online through automatic withdrawals .
- Access to your own tenant portal – view your account 24/7 and have access to documents such as our Tenant Handbook, ACH Debit forms and more
- Request a repair online
- Excellent team of contractors and vendors to take care of your home
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Thorough Move-in and Move-out Inspection – we want each of our tenants to get a full security deposit refund. We perform a very detailed interior inspection prior to you moving in. We’ll make note of any damages or cleaning issues, as well as document them with extensive photos. When you move out, we’ll send you a Move Out Checklist to assist you in your cleaning efforts and schedule a move-out inspection and compare it to your move-in inspection to ensure that you are not charged for damages or cleaning issues that were pre-existing.
- Monthly electronic newsletters - seasonal maintenance in Virginia may be different than where you were living previously. We want to point out seasonal changes in your home and things you can and should do to help maintain it. Look for these newsletters in your email.
Protecting your belongings when you are renting a home is important and getting Renter’s Insurance is a good idea and not too expensive. We can provide you with information and contacts so you can secure a Renter’s policy before moving in.