If you would prefer to not receive a phone call at 3:00 AM about a leaking water heater or broken furnace, Richey Property Management offers a Monthly Management Service. We will handle all aspects of caring for your property on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week basis. This plan includes the following:
- Consultation Service
- Annual Market Analysis
- Monthly Rent Collection & Maintaining the Tenant Relationship
- 24/ 7 On-Call Emergency Availability
- Provide/ Supervise Maintenance
- Payment of Bills Including
| HOA Dues/ Fees
| Property Tax
- Secure Online Owner Access
- Retain Legal Service (at Owner’s Expense)
- Help Protect Your Investment
- Peace of Mind
Our Monthly Management Service pricing normally ranges between 8-9% of the rental income each month. Leasing Service fees are calculated separately.
If you would like us to find a quality tenant for your property, we provide a Leasing Only Service. This plan includes the following:
- Consultation Service
- Creative Advertising & Marketing
- Unlimited Property Showings to Potential Residents
- In-House Application Screening
- Credit Check
- Rental History
- Employment Verification
- Criminal check
- Detailed Owner Application Review
- Lease Negotiation & Execution Services
- First Month’s Rent & Security Deposit Collection
- Property Move-In Evaluation
After this process we then turn the day-to-day management back over to you, or you can elect to add our Monthly Management Service.
The fee for our Leasing Only Service is one month’s rent which is split between our company and the company who brings the tenant. This fee is payable only after we have secured a tenant for your home.
If you would like our advice regarding your property, we offer a Complimentary Consultation Service. We want to understand your goals for the property and we will meet with you and do a walk through of the home. Additionally we will provide you with the following:
- Richey Property Management Services Overview
- Market Trend Analysis & Comparables
- Suggested Upgrades/ Maintenance
- Listing Price Advice & Current Market Value
After our visit, you will have a much better understanding of our services. This complimentary consultation is a true benefit to you while making decisions about your future leasing and property management needs.
If you have already found a potential tenant, but are concerned about properly qualifying them, Richey Property Management provides a Document Only Service. This plan includes the following:
- Lease Agreement
- Preparing Correct Legal Addenda
- Move-In Evaluation for Tenant
Please inquire with our office for service pricing, as it will vary depending on your needs.